A time efficient approach to understanding the study guide – held in the last few weeks of the semester, classes are facilitated by a subject matter expert that will focus on the critical areas of the study guide. Great for candidates who are time poor or need that extra support in the weeks leading up to the exam.
- covers critical areas of the study guide
- unique and extensive study materials
- condensed and structured classes held on weekends
- classes are live and recorded – accessible 24/7
- master your exam techniques to provide you with confidence going into the exam
- ask questions and clarify pain points with expert tutors